Question What is the name of a pc peripheral that accepts multiple sim cards

drakejest

Commendable
Jun 8, 2021
Hello i am managing multiple sim cards for OTP for my small business. I have different numbers for different parts of my business, this ensures that if a number is compromised damages will be somewhat minimal. Currently i only have 2 extra phone and i have 5 sim cards, so i am constantly swapping sim cards. Is there a computer peripheral that has multiple sim slots and of course have a pc app that so that i can view received messages, i only need to read messages, no need for calls.

Can anyone tell me the name of this device? a brand or specific mode would also be great

Ralston18

Titan
Try "Universal Card Reader" or Universal Memory Card Reader".

Key word being "Universal".

Check the results and then revise the search criteria as required to match your requirements.

Then go to any candidate products manufacturer's website to read the User Guide/Manual, FAQs, and Forums.

Pay close attention to warnings, fine print, caveats, etc.. Details matter.

drakejest

Commendable
Jun 8, 2021
I also just searched for "pc sim card reader"

Try "Universal Card Reader" or Universal Memory Card Reader".
Key word being "Universal".

Using these keyterms alone did not yeild the result im looking for. Its mostly just a single sim per device. I have found arduino modules which i can stack together so that the multiple simcard can be achieved, although i can write code for these devices , im not willing to do that right now.

I did find some clues though, so apparently if i search "bot farm" you get images like these..

1637841915-306.jpg

These are way more than what i need and probably quite pricey, but then again depending on the price i can write this off as a buisness expense. Nonetheless im interested what these things are called

I did find some clues though, so apparently if i search "bot farm" you get images like these..

These are way more than what i need and probably quite pricey, but then again depending on the price i can write this off as a buisness expense. Nonetheless im interested what these things are called
I mean, unless the industry has some weird name for it, it's literally just a multi SIM card reader. Like for instance this thing: https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/multi-sim-card-reader-128-port_62235038746.html

They call it a multi SIM card reader.

Reactions: Roland Of Gilead