Question What is the next option for a software that will not work on Windows 11 then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 17, 2021
So I had a software called Free Sound Recorder. This will not work on new computers. I have tried all the compatiablity modes. My only choice is to buy some old computer to make this work. And please don't waset time about telling me the well known softwares, none of them are as good as this.............so then..............what is the next option? Is there any way to make an old software work on a new computer then?

And to the person who keeps deleting my posts please stop it , I am reposting sometimes beceause either no one was able to help then or I have a new post that is actually different like this post is different some of the post's actually have some differences then .

Reactions: CountMike

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
So I had a software called Free Sound Recorder. This will not work on new computers. I have tried all the compatiablity modes. My only choice is to buy some old computer to make this work. And please don't waset time about telling me the well known softwares, none of them are as good as this.............so then..............what is the next option? Is there any way to make an old software work on a new computer then?

And to the person who keeps deleting my posts please stop it , I am reposting sometimes beceause either no one was able to help then or I have a new post that is actually different like this post is different some of the post's actually have some differences then .

If you have additional details, provide them in the one thread about your issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.