What is the problem?

Vitric9

Distinguished
I do not think i am alone with issues with windows as of late. specifically the last few weeks.

My system is fine until it is not. When i came back home and turned it on i got the black screen then no display after win logo again and after about 30 attempts at re-installing with the physical media i got it back on.

MS DOS and DOS Shell to Windows 2000, and windows vista to windows 10 i have never had an issue as bad as this.
Possibly a license issue. Maybe if enough users report back to MS then maybe there will be some sort of work around.

Solution
Being not an expert i have also facing same thing like seeing black screen or beeping and i don't think these issue due to MS license.

I think this is due to so hardware incompatibility or their drivers are not updating properly.

How to resolve this:

Try to start window with Safe mode. and update your system driver.

In addition: Try to clean your PC. unplug ram, processor and plug again. i know this is not relevant to the problem.

naqeeb123

Commendable
Aug 16, 2016
Being not an expert i have also facing same thing like seeing black screen or beeping and i don't think these issue due to MS license.

I think this is due to so hardware incompatibility or their drivers are not updating properly.

How to resolve this:

Try to start window with Safe mode. and update your system driver.

In addition: Try to clean your PC. unplug ram, processor and plug again. i know this is not relevant to the problem.

Solution

WTKnight

Commendable
Aug 20, 2016
I had the same problem with my PC on Windows 7 a few weeks ago.....
I am not an expert, but I may be able to help you!
I started my pc on the Safe Mode and than just restored my PC to an earlier date, from Control Panel.....
I think this issue is caused by unknowingly deleting any windows file