[SOLVED] What is the quietest fan on the market at 2500rpm?

yaggaz

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2013
I was doing some research large night and while it is very easy to find a list of fans and their dB ratings, I was hoping for a specific benchmark. Is there an article somebody knows of that shows a list of fans blowing at say, 2500rpm and what the db range is? Thanks.

Solution
I was doing some research large night and while it is very easy to find a list of fans and their dB ratings, I was hoping for a specific benchmark. Is there an article somebody knows of that shows a list of fans blowing at say, 2500rpm and what the db range is? Thanks.
RPMs don't really matter, just it's flow and static pressure rates depending on usage. So don't look at that part, just sound properties. In general, larger and slower fan is, quieter it is.
RPMs don't really matter, just it's flow and static pressure rates depending on usage. So don't look at that part, just sound properties. In general, larger and slower fan is, quieter it is.

Reactions: yaggaz
Solution