[SOLVED] What is this AMD FM2+ system worth?

My friend recently built a new rig, and would like to sell the old one, and put the proceeds toward a new monitor. He purchased the prebuild below second-hand 3-4 years ago from a former friend. The AMD FM2+ CPU released back in 2014, and the case states that it's an iBuyPower, although I'm not 100% certain of that. I've listed the specs below, and have attached several photos as well. Two questions: (1) How much could he get for the computer if he sold as is? (2) How could he get maximum value for his computer in this current environment of computer scarcity? e.g. Should he sell the CPU / Motherboard / RAM has a kit, and recycle the rest of the computer? Should he purchase a new, but inexpensive case, to present the computer better? Perhaps some other component should also be replaced? The SeaSonic power supply in the picture has been placed in the new rig. The computer will only have the no-name SolyTech 400 watt power supply. This is a real question, and no I'm not trolling.

specs
AMD A10-7850K (FM2+ APU) / 16GB DDR3 (2X 8GB) @ 1333 Mhz / No GPU / PSU: SolyTech 400 watt

kSE4yKt.jpg

t1ihClw.jpg

0RYzjJg.jpg

LJHbccE.jpg

mRtggP9.png