Question What is this build worth, and what are best bang/buck upgrades?

Apr 26, 2020
I got this build from one of my friends for cheap (80 usd) and upgraded it since with the rx570, the ssd and the ram. What are viable upgrades to this pc?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gigabyte GA-H110-D3A 1151v1;
Intel Pentium G4400;
RX 570 8gb;
Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR4 2666;
Cooler Master 500W;
3TB Barracuda hdd;
Apacer AS340 Panther 240GB SSD;
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note: ALL of the parts were bought used apart from the SSD

switch to ryzen if you can (would recommend ryzen 5 3600 ),try to oveclock the ram a little bit when you buy a mobo for ryzen (would recommend msi b450 tomahawk),the rx 570 should be fine for the next 2-3 years for light 1440p gaming,MAYBE upgrade psu with something with more wattage and a 80+ certification,also buy another corsair vengeance 8gb ddr4 2666,If you do not want to switch to ryzen upgrade the cpu to something like i7 6700k,again MAYBE buy a better psu,maybe a better motherboard,the gpu will be fine as i said,and i think thats it.If you switch for something i mentioned here you should be fine for the next 2-3 years.Good luck :)

I'd say upgrading to 16GB of ram, corsair makes some good stuff for cheap :)
And if you were wanting to get a new cpu and were fine with replacing the motherboard I'd recommend going for a ryzen cpu like the ryzen 5 2600 since that little guy can work pretty good with a 2070 or rx 5700xt at most. So you could keep that guy for years. You could also get and M.2 ssd and slap your OS on that for even FASTER boot times. You got a nice pc dude. Imo if you wanna save money the only think that'd be necessary would just be upgrading the cpu since the rest of the parts are cool. Say bye to the pentium ;p