ok i have a dell inspiron notebook and i wanna know what the button with the
i on it next to the power button is for and how i use it? plz help me

Jerry

Ask Dell

"shanna baby" <sweetrebel2004@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> ok i have a dell inspiron notebook and i wanna know what the button with
> the i on it next to the power button is for and how i use it? plz help me

"shanna baby" <sweetrebel2004@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> ok i have a dell inspiron notebook and i wanna know what the button with
> the i on it next to the power button is for and how i use it? plz help me

Your Inspirion came with a users manual. It's a squarish looking thing made
out of sheets of paper. It has funny markings on it (called letters), that
are arranged in groups (called words).
Find someone who can read, and have them look in the manual. Once they have
read, in the manual, what that button is used for, ask them to explain it to
you.

Bobby

Jerry wrote:
> Ask Dell
>
> "shanna baby" <sweetrebel2004@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>ok i have a dell inspiron notebook and i wanna know what the button with
>>the i on it next to the power button is for and how i use it? plz help me

The "i" button is for connecting to the Internet, probably to
Dell itself.

Here's a better idea, click it and find out what it does.

Drew

> "shanna baby" <sweetrebel2004@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> ok i have a dell inspiron notebook and i wanna know what the button with
>> the i on it next to the power button is for and how i use it? plz help me
>>

> Your Inspirion came with a users manual. It's a squarish looking thing
> made out of sheets of paper. It has funny markings on it (called
> letters), that are arranged in groups (called words).
> Find someone who can read, and have them look in the manual. Once they
> have read, in the manual, what that button is used for, ask them to
> explain it to you.
>
> Bobby

Toshiba here has three buttons next to power button
One is Internet ,,, launches IE
other two are programmable to run 'whatever' program
It's in control panel here, as Toshiba Controls

"GHalleck" <ghalleck@arrakian.mining.com> wrote in message

> Jerry wrote:
>> Ask Dell
>>
>> "shanna baby" <sweetrebel2004@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>>>ok i have a dell inspiron notebook and i wanna know what the button with
>>>the i on it next to the power button is for and how i use it? plz help me
>>>

> The "i" button is for connecting to the Internet, probably to
> Dell itself.

map

ROTFLMAS

--
Mike Pawlak

NoNoBadDog! wrote:
> "shanna baby" <sweetrebel2004@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> ok i have a dell inspiron notebook and i wanna know what the button
>> with the i on it next to the power button is for and how i use it?
>> plz help me
>>

> Your Inspirion came with a users manual. It's a squarish looking
> thing made out of sheets of paper. It has funny markings on it
> (called letters), that are arranged in groups (called words).
> Find someone who can read, and have them look in the manual. Once
> they have read, in the manual, what that button is used for, ask them
> to explain it to you.
>
> Bobby

Oh my god, dell must have accidentally given you the USA's President's
Computer...

Please DO NOT press that button, it will automatically connect to every
missile silo in the states and will cause a doomsday effect on the world

THE FATE OF THE WORLD IS IN YOUR HANDS

(I'm kidding, it probably just connects to the net like everyone else says.
BTW, my dell has only a power button and a case release button assuming ur
not talking about the keyboard)

Jayso

Please reply to this email so I know if i'm right :)

Good in Home Networking, XP Home based problems, and Pro based Problems
Add my email to MSN Messenger if u wish
jayso_chinnery@spamfreehotmail.com.au (remove spamfree)

"shanna baby" <sweetrebel2004@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> ok i have a dell inspiron notebook and i wanna know what the button with
> the i on it next to the power button is for and how i use it? plz help me

On Monday 05 September 2005 01:25 am, Jayso had this to say in
microsoft.public.windowsxp.general:

> Oh my god, dell must have accidentally given you the USA's President's
> Computer...
>
> Please DO NOT press that button, it will automatically connect to every
> missile silo in the states and will cause a doomsday effect on the world
>
> THE FATE OF THE WORLD IS IN YOUR HANDS
>
> (I'm kidding, it probably just connects to the net like everyone else
> says. BTW, my dell has only a power button and a case release button
> assuming ur not talking about the keyboard)

How appropriate. Bush's computer comes with an "I"diot button.

--
I've eXPerienced it. Now I've moved on to a REAL operating system.
No more viruses, malware, spyware and instabilities.

Sam

On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 15:01:04 GMT, -rwxrw-r-- <nostop@stopspam.com>
wrote:

>On Monday 05 September 2005 01:25 am, Jayso had this to say in
>microsoft.public.windowsxp.general:
>
>> Oh my god, dell must have accidentally given you the USA's President's
>> Computer...
>>
>> Please DO NOT press that button, it will automatically connect to every
>> missile silo in the states and will cause a doomsday effect on the world
>>
>> THE FATE OF THE WORLD IS IN YOUR HANDS
>>
>> (I'm kidding, it probably just connects to the net like everyone else
>> says. BTW, my dell has only a power button and a case release button
>> assuming ur not talking about the keyboard)
>>
>How appropriate. Bush's computer comes with an "I"diot button.

He doesn't need an Idiot button... it's a built in function for him,
that's already fully functional. ;-)

Sam

TRENDING THREADS