What is this filter and how do I open it?

bori85

Honorable
Jul 27, 2012
28wjvjs.jpg

n3n7ex.jpg

I was given this tower as a gift to replace my old one, however, I have no contact with the person who built it so I have no idea how to clean these fans. There appears to be some kind of..button..screw..thing on the front but otherwise the objects holding the fan in place appear to be permanent. Nothing I can do on the inside either as it's totally blocked off from reach. I looked through the Antec catalog but I couldn't find anything familiar. Central in the second picture is the button screw thing I mentioned. It pushes in, twists a little, but otherwise doesn't seem to do much of anything. I'm not very handy so I'm not sure what to do with it. Kind of feels like trying to solve a puzzle with no discernible vocabulary for me to work off of. If anyone can recognize the filter/fan or has any idea what I am talking about with this "button screw" thing, or knows if I'm focusing too much on the wrong thing and there is no such thing as a "button screw", I would very much appreciate their advice.

Solution
I don't know for sure, but some cases do have permanently attached filters. You just use canned air, vacuum, or water to clean the whole panel