[SOLVED] What is this program called that scans drives?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2808222
  • Start date
Solution
This looks like an SSD dashboard, I'm assuming because of the S.M.A.R.T. tab which is only available on SSD dashboards. These kind of software only work with specific brand models of the SSD they're programmed for. For example Crucial SSD dashboard works with crucial SSD's, WD dashboard works with WD drives, etc. I personally don't know what dashboard this is but it's not just a regular drive scanner app that reads any drive you have installed. You can try Crystaldiskinfo, that shows you all the data for any drive.
This looks like an SSD dashboard, I'm assuming because of the S.M.A.R.T. tab which is only available on SSD dashboards. These kind of software only work with specific brand models of the SSD they're programmed for. For example Crucial SSD dashboard works with crucial SSD's, WD dashboard works with WD drives, etc. I personally don't know what dashboard this is but it's not just a regular drive scanner app that reads any drive you have installed. You can try Crystaldiskinfo, that shows you all the data for any drive.

Solution

Ralston18

Titan
Another option:

Open Powershell and run the following cmdlet:

Get-PhysicalDisk

You should be able to copy the above cmdlet and just paste it at the PS> prompt.

Example results (Bold):

PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-PhysicalDisk

Number FriendlyName SerialNumber MediaType CanPool OperationalStatus HealthStatus Usage
------ ------------ ------------ --------- ------- ----------------- ------------ -----
2 ATA KINGSTON SV300S3 0EC3 Unspecified False OK Healthy Auto-...
1 KBG30ZMS256G NVMe TOSHIBA 256GB 0008_0D04_0023_14F4. SSD False OK Healthy Auto-...
0 Samsung SSD 860 EVO 500GB S59UNS0N502804E SSD False OK Healthy Auto-...

PS C:\WINDOWS\system32>