[SOLVED] What is this sound?

Mar 5, 2019
Sounds like a message notification noise from one of your numerous chat/communication apps. Mind sharing a list o all the apps that are running in the background when you hear that noise?
The only chat program open is Discord, and none of it's notifications make that sound to my knowledge

Colif

Win 11 Master
maybe try a clean boot - read instructions carefully and make sure NOT to disable any microsoft services or windows may not start right - https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows

since its random, run clean for a while and see if it still happens. If it doesn't, slowly re add programs to startup and start the services you disabled, If it keeps happening, its unlikely to be a start up program which makes it even more fun to figure out. Would need to look through the options of programs you run,

Mar 5, 2019
Sounds like a message notification noise from one of your numerous chat/communication apps. Mind sharing a list o all the apps that are running in the background when you hear that noise?
I FLIPPING FOUND WHERE IT'S COMING FROM! but i dont know how to make it stop... after looking in the Volume Mixer and waiting like a hunter, i saw the audio pop up from the "Steam Client WebHelper" and i'm still not sure what sets it off. Anyone know?

Colif

Win 11 Master
Solution