Is it safe to download Trixiesetup? What does this program do? IE blocked
the download.

Did you request the download of Trixiesetup? If you did not, then this can
be qualified as some type of "spyware" pop-up.

+++Bobby "O"+++ wrote:
> Is it safe to download Trixiesetup? What does this program do? IE blocked
> the download.

If you don't know what the program does (and I've never heard of it,
either), why in the world would you want to download and install it?

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

both at once. - RAH

map

+++Bobby "O"+++ wrote:
> Is it safe to download Trixiesetup? What does this program do? IE
> blocked the download.

If you have no clue on just what it does why are you trying to download it?

--
Mike Pawlak

I've read that using Trixie and a script is a workaround for the Genuine
Advantage problem with Microsoft. Try a Google search.....

"MAP" <mikepawlak2REM@OVEhotmail.com> wrote in message
> +++Bobby "O"+++ wrote:
>> Is it safe to download Trixiesetup? What does this program do? IE
>> blocked the download.
>
> If you have no clue on just what it does why are you trying to download
> it?
>
> --
> Mike Pawlak

TRENDING THREADS