Discussion What is up with the Xbox One X!!

May 21, 2020
What is going on with the One X... I can't find one for sale anywhere under 399.99, Yea I know MS discontinued it to help boost sales of the series X but still...

eBay and Amazon have auctions going upwards of $600.00.
They also have listings for units for $399.00 with no controller or cables, that's crazy!!
And if I was crazy enough to buy from eBay, most likely it would be a broken unit that the seller won't accept a return on, so eBay gets stuck refunding me the money spent and the seller gets to walk away to the bank laughing. there so many broken POS units for sale...

I even did a nationwide search on Gamestop for a used or refurbished unit and even they are sold out...

How in the world can every single unit be sold with a new console coming out in a few months??
I would think people would be getting rid of them and getting ready to buy the new one.

What is going on with the One X... I can't find one for sale anywhere under 399.99, Yea I know MS discontinued it to help boost sales of the series X but still...

eBay and Amazon have auctions going upwards of $600.00.
They also have listings for units for $399.00 with no controller or cables, that's crazy!!
And if I was crazy enough to buy from eBay, most likely it would be a broken unit that the seller won't accept a return on, so eBay gets stuck refunding me the money spent and the seller gets to walk away to the bank laughing. there so many broken POS units for sale...

I even did a nationwide search on Gamestop for a used or refurbished unit and even they are sold out...

How in the world can every single unit be sold with a new console coming out in a few months??
I would think people would be getting rid of them and getting ready to buy the new one.

It's not for sale through new normal retail channels so prices are set by whoever has some. If they don't sell either prices will need to drop or they will sit unsold. Nothing very odd there.

Hmm,have your console with dozens of good games already up and running or sell it to prepare to buy a new one you know "nothing" about that until now has zero games,or at least you have zero games.

Yeah I would also keep my old console for at least one year into a new consoles life.