What is up with Youtube?

Ferrariassassin

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2014
Ok i do not know what category to put this in but YouTube is getting me so angry because it will not allow me to copy or paste anything on any video or page related to YouTube. For example, say i am watching a Video of a tutorial and there are links below in the video description that i need to copy and paste in different files in my PC or maybe there is a link to a PC part i am interested in. When i try to copy a word it will not even highlight anything nor will it even have the option to paste or copy. I can not even paste or copy anything in the YouTube Search bar. So it is pretty much as if YouTube is a ghost and the only way i can interact with it is by clicking a video, The volume does not even work on YouTube it wont let me move it.

Solution
Nothing to do with Youtube, works fine for me. Able to highlight what I want and copy it, right click a link and select copy link, paste whatever into the bar.

Something is up with your browser, not Youtube. Try another browser, try cleaning out your temp interent files, maybe a bad javascript file.
Nothing to do with Youtube, works fine for me. Able to highlight what I want and copy it, right click a link and select copy link, paste whatever into the bar.

Something is up with your browser, not Youtube. Try another browser, try cleaning out your temp interent files, maybe a bad javascript file.

Solution