Question What is wrong with 2021 amd drivers

Earbud98

Commendable
May 4, 2020
Hello guys, why do graphics look blurry/not sharp with every single 2021 driver comparing to 2020 ? I have rx580 and this is very annoying, as latest recommended driver for it actually works well in terms of everything except visuals... Even desktop icons and text look blurry...in games, grass and far objects are way to unsharp/blurry(with motion blur and depth of field turned off)... I did clean install and still same thing, i doubt that is my hardware or monitor problem , because every single 2020 driver looks beautifull/normal

Not sure, Im on windows 11 and every driver I've used works just fine on my Vega 64. You can set the sharpening filter, should sharpen things up, other than that make sure you are playing at native resolution, and set the Texture filtering to x16, might have to select override application settings and set it to x16, it wont hurt performance at all.

Earbud98

Commendable
May 4, 2020
Not sure, Im on windows 11 and every driver I've used works just fine on my Vega 64. You can set the sharpening filter, should sharpen things up, other than that make sure you are playing at native resolution, and set the Texture filtering to x16, might have to select override application settings and set it to x16, it wont hurt performance at all.
I think im gonna reinstall chipset drivers and then graphics drivers

xravenxdota

Reputable
Aug 26, 2017
This is not a solution.My friend has an rx 580 and he was complained about the same thing.More specific in monster hunter world.So i rolled a 2020 driver and it works fine for him.Highest game he plays is MH so he doesn't need a newer driver(for now)