[SOLVED] What is wrong with CSGO???

Hi,so i want to know if im the only one experiencing this.I today got a 20 minute queue which is pretty rare in csgo,u ussually find matches around 3 minutes,20 minutes is outrageous.Second off all when i want to trade with my friend,neither mine or his items are not showing in the trade window.Third off all buying csgo skins takes forever.Yesterday i bought a skin after 50 tries for some reason.Is anyone else experiencing this??
Solution??

Solution
This is the holiday season and most people are now bombarding sites with either purchases or gaming, which are putting stress on servers, with this pandemic looming over us, there's a high chances that the servers were either down or overwhelmed or were down for maintenance.

Lutfij

Titan
This is the holiday season and most people are now bombarding sites with either purchases or gaming, which are putting stress on servers, with this pandemic looming over us, there's a high chances that the servers were either down or overwhelmed or were down for maintenance.

Reactions: Dj0gany
Solution
Understandable.I hope the serves fix up soon.I have 8 fracture cases ready to be sold xD