Question What is wrong with my monitor??

Thomas Georgaros

Prominent
Jun 13, 2020
I just bought a new PC and a new ViewSonic monitor. My problem is that when I boot my PC with the HDMI connected to the monitor I get the indication: No Signal. But when I connected the HDMI to my TV I've had my home screen in display. And that's where it gets really weird, cause when I booted my PC connected to my TV I got my home screen and then I disconnected the HDMI from my TV and connected it to my monitor I had my home screen in display. And that worked every time. Every time I firstly connected it to the TV I had display, but when I didn't there was a blank screen

Thomas Georgaros

Prominent
Jun 13, 2020
Which model ViewSonic monitor?

On the Viewsonic monitor: are you sure that the PC to monitor HDMI cable connection is going to the correct/selected HDMI port?

Doublecheck the ViewSonic's User Guide/Manu and the on screen menu.

For example (random Viewsonic monitor chosen):

http://www.viewsonicglobal.com/publ...ser_guide/Display/XG270/XG270_UG_ENG.pdf?pass

Start on physically numbered Page 25.
My monitor is the VX2458- C-mhd. I checked the menu and is set on HDMI

Thomas Georgaros

Prominent
Jun 13, 2020
The input is right. But I cannot download the drivers because my monitor doesn't recognize the HDMI connected to my PC. But when I connect the PC to the TV first and then to my monitor my monitor is recognized as the TV

TRENDING THREADS