Dec 2, 2020
I have been dealing with an issue where my pc would randomly crash and reboot. I started looking into it and noticed it was a Kernal Error 41. I tried testing my gpu with a haven benchmark stress test and the test didn’t make my pc crash. I also made sure my fans were the right way and checked my cpu and gpu temps. I just got this pc about 3 months ago, so I doubt it’s from dust. It started to get worse until last night when it didn’t turn on at all. I turned off and on the power supply switch and nothing worked so I started to unplug everything from it except my ethernet cable, and display port cable. It randomly started to power on and then off and I didn’t know what to do so I just turned off the switch again and unplugged the power supply cord from my outlet. Today, I woke up and went to test it again just to see if anything had changed. This time it turned on and everything started to power up. But then I noticed my screen started flashing black on and off, then green lines started showing during these flashes. My keyboard and mouse would also lose power then turn back on. I’ve asked multiple of my computer tech friends and nobody has any idea. I think it might be my psu or motherboard but I am unsure. I just ordered a new psu to test, i’m hoping this will work.

Dec 2, 2020
full system spec? include make and model of the psu

I have
motherboard: b450 tomahawk max
cpu: ryzen 5 3600x
gpu: gtx 1660 super
psu: EVGA 600w 80+ bronze rated
ram: corsair vengeance LPX 16gb
cooler: nzxt kraken x63

not sure if this matters but i also have
m.2 ssd drive and 2tb seagate drive
and my monitor is, LG27GL650F-B 27 inch