[SOLVED] What is wrong with my PC?

Jan 18, 2020
So I have a gigabit connection. The setup is: ISP modem (DIGI (isp) oem Huawei, can't remember the exact model) that goes to an Archer C2 AC750 router. All 4 LAN ports are used on the router. I'm using CAT5e cables. On my laptop, I get the full speed, and have no problems with the connection, no matter the port on the router. But my other PC is only pulling 500-600 mbps at max in Speedtest. (Tested because downloads felt slower on that PC) The PC has an Asrock Ab350m-HDV motherboard. I tested the cable with my laptop, and it was pulling around 950 mbps as it should. Plug it back to the PC, now it's only pulling 200 mbps. I reinstalled all LAN drivers, checked the windows settings, cleaned the port with compressed air, but I couldn't find a clue why the internet is so slow. In control panel, under adapter settings the speed is 1 Gbps. Using task manager, there was nothing else using the internet when I tested it. Is there something I missed?

Solution
If you think it is potentially software, an easy test for that would be to boot a linux live cd and see if you have the same problems there. If you do, it is hardware. If you don't, software.
Jan 18, 2020
All drivers and BIOS are up to date. Re-seated the cable, and still the same. The cable has a stable connection, there are no kinks. What I was thinking is that there should be something up with my PC, either software or hardware, as everything else I tested was perfectly fine.