[SOLVED] What is wrong with my touchpad driver?

Catalin2525

Commendable
Feb 23, 2020
I installed windows recently and my touchpad wasn't working, so i went to see the device manager drivers for the touchpad and there was no such driver, i have an ASUS ROG GL503GE-EN120 gaming laptop. Please help.

Solution
I tried to but it still doesn't work. It sais that it is for AMD chipset but i don't have an AMD CPU, i have an Intel CPU, and i don't know what will happend if i install the AMD chipset driver. Can you tell me?
Nothing good, it probably wouldn't install anyway, how ever I don't see that is the case, so you looking at the wrong model. In the "Please select your CPU or BIOS model name" drop down menu box, chose model #GL503GE; in the next box chose Windows 10 64 bit. The subsequent drivers include the touchpad driver and Intel chipset driver.
I tried to but it still doesn't work. It sais that it is for AMD chipset but i don't have an AMD CPU, i have an Intel CPU, and i don't know what will happend if i install the AMD chipset driver. Can you tell me?
Nothing good, it probably wouldn't install anyway, how ever I don't see that is the case, so you looking at the wrong model. In the "Please select your CPU or BIOS model name" drop down menu box, chose model #GL503GE; in the next box chose Windows 10 64 bit. The subsequent drivers include the touchpad driver and Intel chipset driver.

Last edited:
Solution

Catalin2525

Commendable
Feb 23, 2020
Yes, it worked, I didn't even think of installing the intel chipset driver. Thank you.