Question What is wrong with this HDD? Buzzing Like Noises

Jun 8, 2019
Hi everyone, So this is a used Hard drive I've purchased and I could use it for less than 5 hours, I ran some drive tests to figure out the corrupt sectors, but I ended up canceling most of them as I saw that the HDD had many corrupted sectors so didn't matter anyway.
The weird thing is that after I turned it off and after a while on, the disk won't read, and made 3 buzzing like sounds on a fixed interval of time.
As far as I can tell, is my guess (bear with me), the heads are stuck off the platter, thus it can't phisically read anything.
But then the disk does this noises I recorded and, I tested out if it was that the heads were stuck ON the platter, but as I removed the disk after turning power off and moved it slowly on the air (I know this should not be done) I couldn't hear any scratching noise and at the same time I felt the spining destabilizing the hard drive from my hand (because of spin force), and thus I think the platters do spin because I can feel it, but I heard no head movement whatsoever.
What do you think this could be?

I'm leaving a link to the recording right here:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcyqcXOuw7o

If you know how to fix this please write it down in the comments.
Thanks for reading.