What jobs can you get for a PC builder?

Solution
Will second vrumor.

Your best bet, I think, is to look at the employment ads and see if any businesses are looking for "PC builders".

Overall, the approach I would recommend is that you prepare a resume listing your education, experience, and skills with respect to PC building.

Look for small businesses that build custom PCs or companies that provide IT support to large groups of people.

The requirement is and the effort you must make is to convince a potential employer that you can do the job.

Ralston18

Titan
Will second vrumor.

Your best bet, I think, is to look at the employment ads and see if any businesses are looking for "PC builders".

Overall, the approach I would recommend is that you prepare a resume listing your education, experience, and skills with respect to PC building.

Look for small businesses that build custom PCs or companies that provide IT support to large groups of people.

The requirement is and the effort you must make is to convince a potential employer that you can do the job.

Solution

richardmead

Prominent
Oct 20, 2017
Personally I take home a comfortable amount every month working as a Telecommunications and Network Engineer for one of the countries leading ISPs (here's a clue, only 2 of them in the UK own all their infrastructure and I work for one of those!) Plus, I work 4 day weeks and once every three weeks I get 5 days off in a row.... plus 28 days holiday and the nearest working day to my birthday off PLUS commission if any of my friends sign up!

If you can build a PC you can do this! Telephone exchanges involve looking at the PDA at what slots you need to plug cables into and BANG, phoneline! Internet, you look at which cable is attached to their phone cable and plug it into the port BANG, INTERNET!