Question What keeps causing this, cpu?

Mar 20, 2020
I don't know what causes this problem, but come to conclusion it has to be hardware problem. Siege used to work like charm. Warzone other hand not.

My character(s) keeps on moving random directions without pressing any buttons (no FPS drop), happens with all games atm (Siege, warzone etc.), and with discord open, i cant hear voice chat, i can only hear few stuttered sounds but not full words and they cant hear me.

I've tried to re-install games, discord and drivers. Settings from game are set lowest possible. Temperatures are okay (CPU around 60c while game, passive 50c, GPU 60C and 70C) No other software open but discord and game. Windows shows tho' 100% usage for processor and GPU while in game? From discord, HW acceleration setting does not make a difference what so ever. Audio subsystem is legacy. From task manager I've tried to raise discord priority to high or real time, and that doesn't help either.

I also used defraggler to frag my HDD's, no help

my specs are:

Windows 10 Home 64-bit OS

CPU: i5 3450 3.10GHz

GPU: Gtx 970 4GB

RAM: Hyperx 16BG

MB: P8Z77-V LX

Speedtest shows ping 5, Download 100Mbps, Upload 11.20 Mbps

Please tell me there is an easy fix

Mar 20, 2020
Do the in game issues resolve if you close Discord?

In my own case I utilize my phone and Bluetooth headset for Discord. It has plusses and minus'.
Well the funny thing is, after i reinstalled siege, and started only it. The game works like a charm. But when i go to a voice channel and someone else joins it. The problems appears again, and wont disappear unless i reinstall my game. Reinstallong discord on to another hdd doesnt help