What Keyboard should I buy?

Chris L

Honorable
Dec 16, 2013
I want to buy a new keyboard for gaming to replace old crappy one but I don't know which one to buy. I would prefer for it to not be too expensive. I'm grateful any recommendations.

(Also is there a specific cherry switch anyone would recommend for gaming if I end up buying a mechanical keyboard)

Solution
I personally use the Razer Blackwidow 2013 ultimate edition. It's a fantastic keyboard but a bit expensive. If you're looking for a less expensive keyboard I'd definitely recommend a mechanical keyboard for gaming. The response is fast and feels very good when you're killing dragons, racing cars, shooting terrorist or just platforming. Also the back light looks awesome in the Razer keyboard! And the software (Razer Synapse 2.0) is awesome for macros and on the fly recording of marcos.. Also has a game mode to avoid tabbing in/out of a game... that can be turned on or off on the fly. Me personally being a little bit of razer fanatic I can understand not wanting to pay that kind of money for a keyboard... But you do notice you get a big...

PraiseTheSun

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2014
I personally use the Razer Blackwidow 2013 ultimate edition. It's a fantastic keyboard but a bit expensive. If you're looking for a less expensive keyboard I'd definitely recommend a mechanical keyboard for gaming. The response is fast and feels very good when you're killing dragons, racing cars, shooting terrorist or just platforming. Also the back light looks awesome in the Razer keyboard! And the software (Razer Synapse 2.0) is awesome for macros and on the fly recording of marcos.. Also has a game mode to avoid tabbing in/out of a game... that can be turned on or off on the fly. Me personally being a little bit of razer fanatic I can understand not wanting to pay that kind of money for a keyboard... But you do notice you get a big bang for your big bucks...
Hope I managed to help a little bit. Good luck, choose carefully.

Solution