Question What kind headphones have better sound and better HyperSense, Razer Nari Ultimate or Kraken V3 HyperSense/Pro?

Oct 11, 2022
I want to buy headphones with HyperSense and I don't care if the headphones are wireless or not. The Kraken V3 HyperSense is almost $70 (in my country) cheaper than the Nari Ultimate. That's why I want to know if the overpayment is worth it. In terms of sound. Where HyperSense technology is better implemented and in general, the overall sound quality and, in particular, low frequencies. (for this I take headphones to arrange a party on my head). Well, games, of course.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aeacus

Titan
Ambassador
No-one can answer you that, since people hear sounds differently and value different frequencies. E.g, i, personally, value deep bass above everything else and care little about mid-range and high-range. While i also require Dolby 7.1 surround sound within my headset.

Your best option is to read reviews, whereby both headsets have been reviewed by the same person. This, at least, would tell you sound quality differences between the two, but that's about it. How headset sits on the head, how well covered ears are, how clear the sound is etc <- all that is individual preference and can't be taken into account when choosing a headset.

All peripherals and PC cases, that have to do with individual taste and feel, can't be suggested accurately by other people, since other people suggest hardware based on their own, personal requirements, which, often doesn't align or even match yours.

For example and regarding headsets; i'm using Corsair Void Pro RGB USB (specs) and i like it a lot. It has good low-range and is also very comfortable to wear.
I gave my headset to my missus to test and to her, my headset felt too heavy on the head/neck, while to me, this isn't an issue. Void Pro RGB USB also doesn't have much clamping force and if you look up or down, headset will fall off. Some look it as negative, but there's also a flip side. Lower clamping force means that headset doesn't pressure temporal lobes (area around ears) and won't cause headache due to the pressure. Some people are more sensitive to the clamping force than others.

Reactions: vattghern
Oct 11, 2022
No-one can answer you that, since people hear sounds differently and value different frequencies. E.g, i, personally, value deep bass above everything else and care little about mid-range and high-range. While i also require Dolby 7.1 surround sound within my headset.

Your best option is to read reviews, whereby both headsets have been reviewed by the same person. This, at least, would tell you sound quality differences between the two, but that's about it. How headset sits on the head, how well covered ears are, how clear the sound is etc <- all that is individual preference and can't be taken into account when choosing a headset.

All peripherals and PC cases, that have to do with individual taste and feel, can't be suggested accurately by other people, since other people suggest hardware based on their own, personal requirements, which, often doesn't align or even match yours.

For example and regarding headsets; i'm using Corsair Void Pro RGB USB (specs) and i like it a lot. It has good low-range and is also very comfortable to wear.
I gave my headset to my missus to test and to her, my headset felt too heavy on the head/neck, while to me, this isn't an issue. Void Pro RGB USB also doesn't have much clamping force and if you look up or down, headset will fall off. Some look it as negative, but there's also a flip side. Lower clamping force means that headset doesn't pressure temporal lobes (area around ears) and won't cause headache due to the pressure. Some people are more sensitive to the clamping force than others.
Thank you! I already understood and chose it myself, based on the tests that I found on the Internet. Nari has slightly better bass, but in my country the overpayment for Nari compared to Kraken v3 HyperSense is 40-60 dollars. I don't think it's worth it. I will buy Kraken V3 HS and then I can set them up in the program. Just like you, I appreciate deep bass the most, so this is one of the main criteria for me.

Reactions: Aeacus