[SOLVED] What kind of Cable would I need to run my 1920x1080 144hz monitor at 144hz ? ( I have a MSI GTX 970 ) , the monitor is a LG 27MK600M

Reactions: Azerrus
Solution

4745454b

Titan
Going from your supplied link the only option you have is HDMI. It doesn't say what level of HDMI it has so I'm not sure if you even have the type of HDMI needed to hit 144. Your link also doesn't say what the refresh rate (at least it doesn't say in the specs.) is so assuming Jimmy is right you can't hit 144Hz. I'd just get an HDMI cable and get the best you can.

Going from your supplied link the only option you have is HDMI. It doesn't say what level of HDMI it has so I'm not sure if you even have the type of HDMI needed to hit 144. Your link also doesn't say what the refresh rate (at least it doesn't say in the specs.) is so assuming Jimmy is right you can't hit 144Hz. I'd just get an HDMI cable and get the best you can.

I actually found that the monitor supports HDMI 1.4 which would be capable of 144Hz for 1080 but as I have been looking everything keeps saying it only supports 75Hz refresh rates.