Question What kind of CPU temps should I be seeing with a 360mm AIO? I am sitting around 50 C currently with a Ryzen 5

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

xnick101

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2014
You need to give PC more space, if its got intake fans on its right hand side it helps if its got more than a little gap between it and wall. especially if you put AIO on side facing wall.

I don't find any reviews from places I know, or trust. That probably tells me all I need to know.
wonder what GN doing with their fan tester... but I digress.

They aren't Noctua, thats for sure.

Yeah, there's about 5 feet between the wall and the side of the PC.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Any suggestions on good led fans that aren't going to be $200 for 6 of them? Corsair LL120 would be my choice but I don't see any reason to spend $200 on just fans. These cost me $45 and work really well.
Corsair... Hah. They got some pretty(subjective) fans, but they too are on the weak side - excluding the high(2000) rpm ones.

Good and cheap usually don't mix together too well with LED fans; either they perform well and are expensive, or they're cheap and perform poorly. There are not many that strike a good middle ground.
Heck, for brands that have LED and non-LED versions of the same fan model, the LED version is a little weaker and louder than its non-LED sibling.

Here's a couple of recommendations. Hopefully they're available to you: https://pcpartpicker.com/products/compare/FCvqqs,4zxRsY/

ASK THE COMMUNITY