[SOLVED] What kind of dual fan Gpu have a very large fan?

Solution
I need large fans because i think they are more quiet than the small fans.
Most mid-range aftermarket designs are fairly quiet, larger fans do help but most GPU coolers are overkill anyway. I have a Zotac AMP! edition and I can't hear the fans even when they're running at 80% speed, even when I'm trying really hard to hear them. They are only audible above 80% fan speed, and even in the most demanding games the fans don't go over 60% speed, so my 1060 is pretty much silent. It might vary for you, depending on which GPU you buy and your ambient temps, but honestly if you don't buy the cheapest card out there, you'll be fine. The Gaming X cooler is overkill for mid range and low end cards, but suitable for high end ones like GTX...
I need large fans because i think they are more quiet than the small fans.
Most mid-range aftermarket designs are fairly quiet, larger fans do help but most GPU coolers are overkill anyway. I have a Zotac AMP! edition and I can't hear the fans even when they're running at 80% speed, even when I'm trying really hard to hear them. They are only audible above 80% fan speed, and even in the most demanding games the fans don't go over 60% speed, so my 1060 is pretty much silent. It might vary for you, depending on which GPU you buy and your ambient temps, but honestly if you don't buy the cheapest card out there, you'll be fine. The Gaming X cooler is overkill for mid range and low end cards, but suitable for high end ones like GTX 1080, 1080 Ti, RTX 2080 and 2080 Ti. Just don't buy a one fan or mini card, and you'll be fine. Gigabyte Windforce, Asus dual, MSI Gaming X, Zotac AMP!, EVGA SC/FTW, all usually have very good coolers that are inaudible for most people.

Solution