[SOLVED] What kind of rig would I need for Xenia emulation?

Dec 9, 2018
I know that the Xbox 360, having a six core CPU clocked at 3.5 GHz is probably outrageously difficult to emulate, so just as a general idea (in terms of processing power and RAM needed), what kind of hardware would I need to emulate a relatively demanding game?
-Thank you for your time

Solution
hardware that is not available now, mainly cause many emulators emulate the cores and never use cores directly so it eats up ALOT of power, just check the ps2/ps3 emulator it can bring the mightiest cpus to a crawl. so i would say in theory you would need the best hardware now planet has to offer to play emulated xbox360 on 15 frames :D but much of that is tasked on the emulator alone.

zero_l0gic

Reputable
Aug 17, 2018
hardware that is not available now, mainly cause many emulators emulate the cores and never use cores directly so it eats up ALOT of power, just check the ps2/ps3 emulator it can bring the mightiest cpus to a crawl. so i would say in theory you would need the best hardware now planet has to offer to play emulated xbox360 on 15 frames :D but much of that is tasked on the emulator alone.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS