DragonSlayer7832

Honorable
Nov 14, 2015
Hey everyone
I'm currently in the market for a laptop and can't decide on which one to pick? I'm planning on getting it either Black Friday or Cyber Monday as there will be a lot of deals on laptops around that time.
The main use for this laptop will be school work(I'm a 2nd-year Computer Science major so a lot of Coding) and some video editing on the side. Also if I could do some light gaming on the side it would be nice but if I cant its alright. The specs that I'm trying to get are at least a quad-core, 8 gigs of ram and, and a 250+SSD as ill be closing it and opening it a lot and some times just need it to be fast. My budget is going to be max at 600.
I've been looking at this laptop lately
https://www.costco.com/lenovo-flex-...-geforce-mx230---1080p.product.100466616.html its price will be 600 dollars at cyber Monday and also I have some Costco credit. The i7 and discrete GPU will definitely be helpful in video editing and coding.
Thanks for reading this if you guys know a better deal doesn't matter intel or AMD I'm open for ideas and if you could share a link

Thanks