Question what laptops do you recommend for content creators?!

mmd_jvd

Reputable
Feb 17, 2020
Hello people,
hope y'all doing well, so I wanted to buy a laptop for works such as, video editing, modeling and graphic design. I know buliding some PCs would be better but I need something portable (batterylife is not important)
I'd be glad if u would introduce me 4 or 5 models of laptop from low price until high. Softwares I usually use are like premiere, after effect, cinema4d and etc...
Best regards

mmd_jvd

Reputable
Feb 17, 2020
Hello folks,
hope y'all alright, so I need to buy a laptop for works such as, video editing, 3D modeling and graphic design.

1. What is your budget? I need to know some options in these rangs (0-1000$, 1000$-2000$ and 2000$-3000$)

2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? not less than 14"

3. What screen resolution do you want? FHD or better

4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? desktop replacement laptop

5. How much battery life do you need? doesn't matter

6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? no but i use softwares such as premiere, after effect, cinema4d

7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.) Video Editing ,3D Modeling, CGI compositing

8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need? AT LEAST 512GB (with the ability of adding more storage) or u can say 1TB

9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links. no

10. How long do you want to keep your laptop? I want it be really good for at least 4 years

11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ? no matter

12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons. Preferably not HP and lenovo suggestions

13. What country do you live in? no matter i can buy it from everywhere i want

14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
I need 4 or 5 options in 3 ranges like (0-1000$, 1000$-2000$ and 2000$-3000$) in all of the options consider that the main purpose is content creation

Lutfij

Titan
What country do you live in? no matter i can buy it from everywhere i want
Avaialability, taxes and shipping costs might steer you away from a stellar opportunity.

Preferably not HP and lenovo suggestions
That leaves you with Asus, MSI and Gigabyte...and a couple of boutique laptop brands.

desktop replacement laptop
+
Video Editing ,3D Modeling, CGI compositing
+
i use softwares such as premiere, after effect, cinema4d
That would take you towards a $2000 bracket for laptops since you're going to need a lot of horsepower on demand.

Here's one example of a brand and your intended product category;
https://clevo-computer.com/en/laptops-configurator/for-creators-and-professional-gaming/?p=1&n=48

TRENDING THREADS