[SOLVED] What liquid cooler?

Alright so gonna do AIO cooling because it'll make the inevitable move easier and safer for the PC and because I want a quiet system (I don't want ugly Noctua fans xD) so can you guys give me some good quiet AIO options? I will be buying all my parts from micro center as I have one close by so would like if you chose ones that were on the store for VA MC to make it easier thanks <3

Solution
Not really. Bumping is frowned upon quite heavily. If too many ppl bumped, the bumps would replace new queries and nothing new would get answered.
-----
Ryzen 3rd Gen doesn't OC all that well, it's already pretty much maxed at stock, very little headroom. Which makes cooler choices far easier than with Intel, playing a guessing game as to how much OC any particular OP is going to try.

For either, a 240mm will suffice, but for best silence, that'll mean slow moving fans that don't ramp up. My personal favorite is the older nzxt x61/x62 280mm. No real fancy rgb fans, better performance fans, and no fancy rgb fan price tag. Apart from that, the Cam software has the ability to measure temps by cpu temp or coolant temp, which on liquid...
Alright so gonna do AIO cooling because it'll make the inevitable move easier and safer for the PC and because I want a quiet system (I don't want ugly Noctua fans xD) so can you guys give me some good quiet AIO options? I will be buying all my parts from micro center as I have one close by so would like if you chose ones that were on the store for VA MC to make it easier thanks <3
It very much depends on CPU you are going to cool with it. With some you could use a single 120mm and for some other ones even a 360mm would not be enough.

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Not really. Bumping is frowned upon quite heavily. If too many ppl bumped, the bumps would replace new queries and nothing new would get answered.
-----
Ryzen 3rd Gen doesn't OC all that well, it's already pretty much maxed at stock, very little headroom. Which makes cooler choices far easier than with Intel, playing a guessing game as to how much OC any particular OP is going to try.

For either, a 240mm will suffice, but for best silence, that'll mean slow moving fans that don't ramp up. My personal favorite is the older nzxt x61/x62 280mm. No real fancy rgb fans, better performance fans, and no fancy rgb fan price tag. Apart from that, the Cam software has the ability to measure temps by cpu temp or coolant temp, which on liquid setting acts like a full custom loop and never ramps up when opening/closing apps, windows idle etc. Set on silent mode, it really is as the fans spin minimum needed for decent temps without the high speeds for an extra 3-4°C.

Cheaper would be the fractal design Celcius S36, a 360mm radiator, plenty of ability with 3x 120mm fans that'll not need to get fast at all.

If you do want rgb, then the CM ML240R is the best choice, (not the ML240L!) . It's top grade performance, very quiet and looks pretty decent, with decent lighting and software.

Solution