Question What means squeak sound under load?

Sounds like the AIO cooler pump might be going...do you have another cooler you can swap in for testing ? If not you can try unplugging the pump power lead for a couple of seconds to see if the sound disappears.

If it's still there with the pump unplugged you might have something in boards VRM that's going bad...you're sure it's not the gpu or psu making that noise ?

yeah the CPU will boost to complete single tasks quickly (logs or restore points) and return to idle.

is your pump plugged into the CPU header? I see it's a CM - so it would probably be fine in a SYS/CHA header - the radiator fans will react better to temp changes in the CPU or CPU/AUX

Please check another video: https://streamable.com/4muh1h
Is it normal that clocks and voltages are jumping that much in idle?

By the way, no OC apart from standard XMP.

AV10518

Prominent
May 15, 2019
Sounds like the AIO cooler pump might be going...do you have another cooler you can swap in for testing ? If not you can try unplugging the pump power lead for a couple of seconds to see if the sound disappears.

If it's still there with the pump unplugged you might have something in boards VRM that's going bad...you're sure it's not the gpu or psu making that noise ?

Sorry guys for my late reply, I've just returned back to my workplace.

Well, I've tried to unplug AIO cooler pump, but during that short period of time the sound did not dissappear.
I also think that it's VRM making the noise.. Somebody wrote that it's a sign of motherboard's near death.

I'm sure it's not GPU/PSU making the noise. Is it technically possible that defective PSU causing the VRM to make that sound? I don't have another PSU to test unfortunately.

AV10518

Prominent
May 15, 2019
yeah the CPU will boost to complete single tasks quickly (logs or restore points) and return to idle.

is your pump plugged into the CPU header? I see it's a CM - so it would probably be fine in a SYS/CHA header - the radiator fans will react better to temp changes in the CPU or CPU/AUX

Yes, it's plugged to CPU_OPT header, but the fans to CPU_FAN. I assume that's the correct way to do it.