What mice is best for me? I already have few options

genca

Honorable
Dec 5, 2017
Hi guys, i want to buy myself new mouse, but idk which one. My first option was steelseries rival 600 but then i asked myself do i really need that expensive mouse. So i lowered my budget a bit. Now im choosing between razer deathadder essential(im not sure if i should get razer, as i read many are faulty out of the box, but still this is very very cheap and pretty), corsair glaive(i like design,rgb, more expensive than razer), and steelseries rival 310( i dont really like design, but that logo seems somehow good to me,rgb, 2 years warranty, and the most expensve between these). Now, I need mouse that will last me atleast 3-4 years. It must have rgb, i would really like to make full purple setup. I will play mostly lol and battlefield 5, sometimes wow. Currently im using mouse that i got from hp with laptop.....i think you know what I mean...total garbage but i dont mind it, i can play everything on it without problem. I was never in situation where i said, ah if i only had better mouse.
**I didn't want to delete what i have written**, i forgot to add asus rog gladius(cheaper than rival310, nice design to me, but i dont think it's durable). So, i hope someone will help me with what i should get. Sorry for rlong question and bad english. I appreciate any help.
Edit: grip-whatever, i can play on any. And i used g502 for some time and i dont like it.

Solution
When it comes to a mouse I find it best to go to a computer store and feel them out. Even best buy has a good selection these days. I use the steel series 600 and really like it. Every thing about it is great, but really I just bought it because it fits my hands perfectly (I have long fingers). I usually buy logitech by default. Just because I've always been happy with them. But this msi I really like.

tejayd

Prominent
Mar 11, 2018
When it comes to a mouse I find it best to go to a computer store and feel them out. Even best buy has a good selection these days. I use the steel series 600 and really like it. Every thing about it is great, but really I just bought it because it fits my hands perfectly (I have long fingers). I usually buy logitech by default. Just because I've always been happy with them. But this msi I really like.

Solution

genca

Honorable
Dec 5, 2017

Thank you for reply. However, i ended up ordering rival 600.