Question What might be the issue, here? Drivers, Graphics card, cable, or splitter?

Aug 24, 2021
I have a computer (see specs below) outputting to 4 displays: one primary display (DVI-D) and one secondary display (HDMI) split between one projector and two monitors.
I am having an issue with the secondary display(s); the output seems normal, but upon close inspection, there are short, thin lines that flicker now and again, which change depending on what is being viewed (see photos).
I hope the issue is not the graphics card, as it is new and should be able to handle the load well. Before I set up this computer, the display worked normally with an older computer. Does anyone know what the problem might be?

If I show one window, it displays the flickering bars in the upper part of the screen:

If I show a different window, it displays longer flickering bars in the lower part of the screen:

Specs:
  • CPU: Intel Core-i7-9700K
  • CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U12S
  • GPU: Inno3D GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4 GB Twin X2
  • Motherboard: MSI Z390-A Pro
  • RAM: Crucial 8 GB (1 x 8 GB) DDR4-2400 CL17
  • Storage: Crucial MX500 500 GB SSD
  • PSU: NZXT C650W
  • Case: Fractal Design Meshify C ATX Mid-Tower Case (comes pre-configured with one exhaust and one intake fan)

Aug 24, 2021
You seem very handy with a camera. Any way to post up picture of your cables/connections?
I do apologise. It was an incredibly quick shot that I did not originally intend to post to a forum. I will get another shot for you, but I'm afraid I cannot do that for a bit. I will post it once I have taken it - this time, with a steady hand.