[SOLVED] What mini motherboard with AM4 CPU can accommodate two Nvidia RTX 2070 GPUs

Jul 19, 2021
Hi, completed my first build and discovered that my ASRock B550M Steel Legend only accommodates one Nvidia GPU. Asked an ASRock rep and he said that the only board that would work with two is the X370 Killer SLI. Good luck finding one. I have been searching for a replacement mini form factor board that’ll work with an AMD Ryzen 3700X and two RTX 2070 supers. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Solution
Hi, completed my first build and discovered that my ASRock B550M Steel Legend only accommodates one Nvidia GPU. Asked an ASRock rep and he said that the only board that would work with two is the X370 Killer SLI. Good luck finding one. I have been searching for a replacement mini form factor board that’ll work with an AMD Ryzen 3700X and two RTX 2070 supers. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Do you already have the two GPUs? And what is the intended purpose?

Also, why do you require a mini form factor? The B550M is micro. I'm unaware of any options to run multiple GPUs in a mini-ITX motherboard, unless you're talking PCIE bifurcation.

DSzymborski

Titan

Also, why do you require a mini form factor? The B550M is micro. I'm unaware of any options to run multiple GPUs in a mini-ITX motherboard, unless you're talking PCIE bifurcation.

Solution
Jul 19, 2021
Hi,
Thanks for your reply. Micro is what I meant. The board request is only to accommodate my current case. It’s been a project more than anything else with my son to dip our toes into the mining waters. Have the two GPUs already. My current board runs one of them fine

TRENDING THREADS