What mobo would u guys recommend ?

Rezy97

Commendable
Sep 11, 2016
Hey there , Im planning to build a pc i already got some parts from amazon so far i have a coolermaster k380 ATX , ddr3 vengeance 8GB , and palit 6gb gtx 1060.. next week im getting the CPU which is the i5 4460 or maybe the i5 6500.. (not sure yet) the problem is i have no idea what PSU and mobo should i get.. if someone would help me out it would be good :)

Solution
Mobo will depend on what CPU you choose. The two mentioned are different sockets, I'd go the 4460 which is the 1150 socket and runs DDR3 since you already have it and pair it with maybe the Z97-A which will leave an upgrade path for the CPU to get a K model down the road. For a PSU maybe the SeaSonic S12II 520. A little more than you need but again will take upgrades down the road

Tradesman1

Legenda in Aeternum
Mobo will depend on what CPU you choose. The two mentioned are different sockets, I'd go the 4460 which is the 1150 socket and runs DDR3 since you already have it and pair it with maybe the Z97-A which will leave an upgrade path for the CPU to get a K model down the road. For a PSU maybe the SeaSonic S12II 520. A little more than you need but again will take upgrades down the road

Solution