[SOLVED] What model is my Insignia Flex windows Tablet ?

editor1

Honorable
May 9, 2017
Hi all

Any idea on how I know what model this tablet is ? I got it off ebay and seller don't know . I want to do a fresh install of any OS.

editor1

Honorable
May 9, 2017
I did only pay 20 for 2 .. about a year ago. It has no sticker. It only says insignia windows intel inside. It can not network thru a usb.. It is a x86 pc with touch screen. It is thin and light like a tablet. Odd thing is all the insignias on amazon, Ebay and new egg are ridiculously over priced.

EDIT: Ops.. I actually payed 40 for one and got second on for free after complaining about missing pixels.

Last edited:

editor1

Honorable
May 9, 2017
So try one. Win 7/8/10. Or Linux.
See what happens.
A year ago I played with them. I glitched/hac't in to one and got a dvd to install and wen trying it on other one it ended up with no drivers so I had to clone the first one to make second one work. Odd thing is boath of them have different recovery/fix/factory reset options. Meaning thay are not clones or I accidently cloned/messed up/with the partition, recovery and boot. I was hoping some one might have a easy way to do fresh install. The usb dvd drive I used is f up so it could have corrupted/failed them. I'll just have to get new dvd drives and try again.

As always ty for your time and patients.