What monitor should I get for my gaming PC?

whatdasheet

Reputable
Jun 3, 2014
So i'm on the fence with what monitor to get. I have a gtx 780ti, and mostly play MMOs with a little LoL and Battlefield 4. What are some suggestions? I have looked at the Asus VG248QE and the Benq XL2420Z and XL2720Z.

Solution
If you can hold out, I'd wait for the monitors that should be out any time now with Nvidia's G-sync technology. They'll have higher resolutions than 1080p available with no blur, little input lag, and no tearing.

If you don't want to wait for G-sync monitors, I'd go with the XL2720Z. I like the 27" monitor with the high refresh rates. For MMOs, you might not appreciate it as much, but when you play BF4, you will appreciate it immensely. The higher refresh rate monitors will give you little perceivable tearing compared to the 60Hz monitors.
If you can hold out, I'd wait for the monitors that should be out any time now with Nvidia's G-sync technology. They'll have higher resolutions than 1080p available with no blur, little input lag, and no tearing.

If you don't want to wait for G-sync monitors, I'd go with the XL2720Z. I like the 27" monitor with the high refresh rates. For MMOs, you might not appreciate it as much, but when you play BF4, you will appreciate it immensely. The higher refresh rate monitors will give you little perceivable tearing compared to the 60Hz monitors.

Solution