What monitor to buy?

Ryan_42

Reputable
Dec 4, 2015
After many months of starting my own pc build I have finally just about got all of the parts ( all but the graphic card). Now the only thing I have yet to decide on is a monitor was wondering if anyone had some good suggestions. I want at least 25" with the possibility of running triple screen in the future also don't want to spend over 300. thanks for the help! I have the GPU picked out just putting the funds together to order

Solution
The Nixeus Vue 24" 1920x1080 144Hz would be worth taking a look at in the sub-$300 price range if you have an AMD GPU in mind.

Won the 2015 Tom's Editor Approved award and is currently on Amazon for $280. Here's the full review here: http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/nixeus-nx-vue24a-24-inch-144hz-freesync-monitor,4336.html

Conclusion:

Pros: 144Hz • Color accuracy • Freesync @ 30-144Hz • Low price

Cons: Doesn’t reach rated brightness • Inaccurate gamma • No USB • TN panel

Verdict : We’d rather game on an IPS or VA monitor but at this price, it’s hard to ignore the NX-VUE24A. It cuts a few corners but for smooth tear-free gaming it matches performance with more expensive products. Its FHD resolution means you won’t have to max...

Luminary

Admirable
The Nixeus Vue 24" 1920x1080 144Hz would be worth taking a look at in the sub-$300 price range if you have an AMD GPU in mind.

Won the 2015 Tom's Editor Approved award and is currently on Amazon for $280. Here's the full review here: http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/nixeus-nx-vue24a-24-inch-144hz-freesync-monitor,4336.html

Conclusion:

Pros: 144Hz • Color accuracy • Freesync @ 30-144Hz • Low price

Cons: Doesn’t reach rated brightness • Inaccurate gamma • No USB • TN panel

Verdict : We’d rather game on an IPS or VA monitor but at this price, it’s hard to ignore the NX-VUE24A. It cuts a few corners but for smooth tear-free gaming it matches performance with more expensive products. Its FHD resolution means you won’t have to max your credit card to afford enough graphics horsepower. For the budget gaming rig, it’s pretty hard to beat right now.

Solution