[SOLVED] What monitor would be best with a GTX 1050

Jan 1, 2021
I am wondering if getting a external monitor would improve my gaming experience. I have a Acer Nitro spin NP515-51. I just got the new COD cold war and would like better performance out of the game. Also is there anything I can do as far as upgrades or software to improve the performance of my computer and graphics card?

Solution
As far as upgrades go, the GPU nor the CPU can't be upgraded. If you've got more than one ram slot and one is populated, consider getting a dual channel ram kit, should help with performance. As for the gaming experience, your best option is to make sure you're on the latest OS version, the latest drivers for both chipset and GPU and then play the game. You won't get better performance on a 2-in-1 platform let alone a larger display or smaller res due to the GTX1050.

Just looked again, the rams are soldered onto the motherboard, so ram upgrades aren't happening either.

Lutfij

Titan
As far as upgrades go, the GPU nor the CPU can't be upgraded. If you've got more than one ram slot and one is populated, consider getting a dual channel ram kit, should help with performance. As for the gaming experience, your best option is to make sure you're on the latest OS version, the latest drivers for both chipset and GPU and then play the game. You won't get better performance on a 2-in-1 platform let alone a larger display or smaller res due to the GTX1050.

Just looked again, the rams are soldered onto the motherboard, so ram upgrades aren't happening either.

Reactions: BmC303
Solution