Question What monitor would you choose for a Msi RTX 3060 Graphics card with a budget of up to £400 plus screen size from 27inch & above?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hicks451

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2012
Hi all,

I am just about to build a new PC (spec's below) but I need to buy a new monitor so that I can get the best out of the graphics card I am going to be putting in it.
If the good folks at Toms hardware needed to buy a monitor for this setup what would you buy with a budget up to £400?
I am also looking to upgrade the graphics card in about a year maybe two so I would also like something future proofed if possible.
Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.

Pc Spec.

Msi Meg Z690 Ace MB
Msi 3060GC
Intel AL i5
Kingston 16 GB DDR5 Memory X2 - 32GB in total.
Samsung HD
Corsair RM850X Psu

hicks451

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2012
Hi all,

I am just about to build a new PC (spec's below) but I need to buy a new monitor so that I can get the best out of the graphics card I am going to be putting in it.
If the good folks at Toms hardware needed to buy a monitor for this setup what would you buy with a budget up to £400?
I am also looking to upgrade the graphics card in about a year maybe two so I would also like something future proofed if possible.

Many thanks.

Pc Spec.

Msi Meg Z690 Ace MB
Msi 3060GC
Intel AL i5
Samsung HD
Corsair RM850X Psu
Hi all,

Many thanks.

Pc Spec.

Msi Meg Z690 Ace MB
Msi 3060GC
Intel AL i5
Samsung HD
Corsair RM850X Psu
Dear T-H Devs. I have finally picked and purchased my monitor (MSI MAG Optix MPG32 1QRF-QD) so could you please close this post down and add solved if that is possible. Can I also put a massive shout out to Eximo one of Toms Hardware Devs for being kind enough and patient enough to educate me on what best to look out for when choosing monitors. He has been a great help and has defo helped me for what I need to consider when I upgrade parts of my rig in the coming year or so when I hope to upgrade to an even better Cpu, GC and monitor plus for giving me help before I went with the 1440p 32" MSI Monitor. Thanks again Eximo!!! Very grateful mate. 👍👌 All the best for the future!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.