What monitors are compatible with wireless bunker home security camera model 62368

Solution
I doubt you can use any equipment other than what the manufacture sells. Almost all the really cheap security cameras all use proprietary systems. They provide little to no documentation on how they work. Many of the wireless ones do not even use standard WiFi.

It is part of the price you pay for buying cheap equipment. There is massive difference in performance between these and the better quality cameras especially night time abilities. I paid almost as much just for a single camera as that whole system costs and I saved a lot by buying it out of china. I use a small PC as a DVR and have a normal monitor attached but again just this cost many times more than the bunker hill systems but it can store a months worth of...
I doubt you can use any equipment other than what the manufacture sells. Almost all the really cheap security cameras all use proprietary systems. They provide little to no documentation on how they work. Many of the wireless ones do not even use standard WiFi.

It is part of the price you pay for buying cheap equipment. There is massive difference in performance between these and the better quality cameras especially night time abilities. I paid almost as much just for a single camera as that whole system costs and I saved a lot by buying it out of china. I use a small PC as a DVR and have a normal monitor attached but again just this cost many times more than the bunker hill systems but it can store a months worth of video form 4 cameras.

Solution