[SOLVED] What Motherboard can I get that's fairly cheap and supports AMD and RGB

Shelton_04

Prominent
Jul 28, 2019
So I have be watching YouTubers with there really cool Rgb computers and I'd like to have my computer just like that. I'm just wondering what motherboard I'll need to have cool Rgb fans and be able to keep my current setup but have room for 3rd gen ryzen and a 5700xt in the future and If possible all of this on a bit of a budget. So my current setup is a Gtx 1060, Ryzen 2200g, Asus prime A320m-k a 1TB hdd and 250gb ssd. I hope this covers all the information needed to help with my thread and thanks for your help in advance.

So I have be watching YouTubers with there really cool Rgb computers and I'd like to have my computer just like that. I'm just wondering what motherboard I'll need to have cool Rgb fans and be able to keep my current setup but have room for 3rd gen ryzen and a 5700xt in the future and If possible all of this on a bit of a budget. So my current setup is a Gtx 1060, Ryzen 2200g, Asus prime A320m-k a 1TB hdd and 250gb ssd. I hope this covers all the information needed to help with my thread and thanks for your help in advance.
https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/B450-TOMAHAWK-MAX

Shelton_04

Prominent
Jul 28, 2019

Shelton_04

Prominent
Jul 28, 2019
Well, that's new info, your possibilities just shrunk considerably. Asrock make some of best ones of that size.
Yea sorry I should have mentioned that in the beginning, sorry. I only have a budget at the moment of about $140 Aus or $100 Usd. Should I save up for a more expensive motherboard eg asrocks b450m steel or is there something in my price range I cant look at?