[SOLVED] What motherboard should i choose? (z390 chipset)

Apr 18, 2019
Hello guys, I just bought rtx 2060 and my i5 4570 is really dragging my gpu, so I am looking forward to buying a motherboard for my 9600k (gonna get it soon), but there are so many brands in the market and I don't know which one should I choose.
As far as I know, different motherboards have different features and different sizes.
So I will list out everything I should consider when buying a motherboard. I hope you guys can give me an answer.

the mobo should have:
  1. wifi adapter
  2. should fit inside H500i pc case (Mini-ITX, MicroATX, and ATX)
  3. able to overclock my 9600k to 5ghz (new in overclocking, but I willing to try)
  4. able to overclock ram speed to 3200mhz
  5. I don't care about RGB or brand, as long as it has a high rating and I can get it in my country.
  6. any extra features that are important I should know pls tell me.
btw I am not a native English speaker and newbie in DIY pc so please forgive me if I made any mistake, thanks.

Solution
These are PRIMARILY the three best choices I'd look at for mainstream overclocking on Z390. Typically, we recommend one of these, unless somebody is looking for an even higher end board, for i7 overclocking.

Since you are looking to overclock an i5, that will not have as high of an ACTUAL TDP due to fewer core contributions to the power draw and package temp, you could as well get by with one of these.

All of these boards are excellent so I'd say go with any of them if they are available to you, based on which of them you can get for less.
These are PRIMARILY the three best choices I'd look at for mainstream overclocking on Z390. Typically, we recommend one of these, unless somebody is looking for an even higher end board, for i7 overclocking.

Since you are looking to overclock an i5, that will not have as high of an ACTUAL TDP due to fewer core contributions to the power draw and package temp, you could as well get by with one of these.

All of these boards are excellent so I'd say go with any of them if they are available to you, based on which of them you can get for less.

Solution
Apr 18, 2019

Thank you :)