[SOLVED] What motherboards can support my cooler fans?

Sep 16, 2019
Ive been having trouble trying to find a motherboard that can support both my aio cooler and rgb fans. I have looked at some with a bunch of headers but im not sure and those are pricy. My cooler is the corsair H100i and the fans are the Deepcool RF120 3in1 fans. Extra: My case is the Corsiar carbide 275r.

Solution
The motherboard should have RGB sync feature with a dedicated 4pin RGB sync header fitted, as pr deepcool FR120 spec sheet.
Does thasi work with mb colourstrips ?
I donno if this is a common feature on recent mb's, but if its not explicitly mentioned in the mb datasheet, it wont be there.
Many mb's have the colourstrip feature.

Have you tried a google search on this feature as this will certainly bring up several information sites and fora on the issue.

Try search Asus mb's on their homepage as a startpoint.

kaehligj

Prominent
Mar 15, 2018
The motherboard should have RGB sync feature with a dedicated 4pin RGB sync header fitted, as pr deepcool FR120 spec sheet.
Does thasi work with mb colourstrips ?
I donno if this is a common feature on recent mb's, but if its not explicitly mentioned in the mb datasheet, it wont be there.
Many mb's have the colourstrip feature.

Have you tried a google search on this feature as this will certainly bring up several information sites and fora on the issue.

Try search Asus mb's on their homepage as a startpoint.

Last edited:
Solution

TRENDING THREADS