What mouse should I buy?

Apr 11, 2017
So I want to buy a mouse.I've considered these ones=

1:Logitech Proteus Spectrum=$59.99 (At the time of writing this there is a sale going on on newegg)

2:Corsair M65 Pro RGB=$59.99

3:A4tech Bloody TL80=$56.99

4:A4tech Bloody R80 (Wireless)=$49.99

BTW I'm going to do a red and black/green and black setup and that's why I chose RGB mice.But if I decide to do a red and black setup,I might buy a bloody TL80 or R80A (wireless) mouse.

Solution
That's just fine, and basically what I mean when I say they're a risky option.

It's not that they're bad. I don't know enough to say that with any certainty. I do know that the other two set the bar pretty high, though. Logitech has far more experience with mouse design, and Corsair has a strong reputation of only releasing extremely polished products.

The only review I've seen of A4tech doesn't give me much confidence in them, but that was quite a while ago.

Personally, I'd pay the extra $10 for the assurance that everything will work as intended, and the features are essentially bug free.

I'm also confident that Logitech and Corsair aren't going to cut off support for their products. I can't say the same for A4tech.
The G502 is a good mouse, and I've been using it (or it's predecessors) for over a decade now. The G502 has a much better feel than the older models, and the new switches are more tactile than most mice. It also has some of the best macro support out there, and is the only one that supports scripting.

Corsair makes some good products, and while I've never used that specific model of mouse, the Corsair peripherals I have tend to have fewer features, but a more refined feel than competing products from Logitech.

Honestly, it comes down to preference. Both the Corsair and the Logitech are very good products.

Apr 11, 2017
What about the Bloody mice?

They're a risky option. I don't know much about them, but that's likely going to be the biggest issue with those.

There won't be as many people who can help if you have issues. I have no idea how good their customer support is. They don't appear to be a very well established brand in the US. They probably won't have the polished drivers that you get for the Corsair and Logitech.

Apr 11, 2017
My cousin has their V3M Mouse for 2 years and they never had a promlem.

That's just fine, and basically what I mean when I say they're a risky option.

It's not that they're bad. I don't know enough to say that with any certainty. I do know that the other two set the bar pretty high, though. Logitech has far more experience with mouse design, and Corsair has a strong reputation of only releasing extremely polished products.

The only review I've seen of A4tech doesn't give me much confidence in them, but that was quite a while ago.

Personally, I'd pay the extra $10 for the assurance that everything will work as intended, and the features are essentially bug free.

I'm also confident that Logitech and Corsair aren't going to cut off support for their products. I can't say the same for A4tech.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS