Please help. Today I remembered a movie I watched as a kid (maybe 10-15 years ago). It’s a very foggy memory. I talked to my siblings and we made a list of everything we can remember about it. I’ve searched online for HOURS and can’t find anything about it. Please help me figure out what obscure movie I watched as a kid! Here’s what I know:
- It’s a Christian kids movie
- The main superhero might be a muscular chicken.
- The sidekick is definitely a short pig.
- In the very beginning they are jumping on a bed in their bedroom.
- The bad guy makes evil robotic bugs that would crawl in people’s ears and tempt them to sin.
- The pig gets a bug in his ear but he eats ice cream and it freezes and kills the bug.
- There is some scene at an art gallery where the artist gets a bug in their ear.
- There is some scene underwater where they’re being chased in a boat by evil sharks.
- They have a secret underground lair with a big computer.
- In an underground maze, a dog chases them. They throw a t-bone and he is distracted.
- One of the good guys has the “power of creativity” to draw in the air and whatever he draws comes to life.
- At the end, there’s a scene in an elevator that leads to a rooftop where they defeat the bad guy.
Last edited by a moderator: