i want that it work the best on games like bf4
here some of the card i saw:
Creative Sound Blaster Recon3D Fatal1ty Professional Sound Card
Creative Sound Blaster Zx 5.1 PCI Express
Creative Sound Blaster Z 5.1 PCI Express
Asus Xonar U7 USB
Creative Sound Blaster Recon3D Sound Card PCI-E

Solution
The Asus Z07-K has a Realtek® ALC887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC featuring Crystal Sound 2, this is a very good sound chip that should provide a very enjoyable gaming experience. I'm going to recommend you try the on-board audio first. Then, if you find it lacking, look to a dedicated sound card.
I'm fairly positive you'll be happy with on-board, while I cannot claim to be an audiophile my wife is and she has convinced me that the speakers (headphones) are the make or break component to sound quality and you've got that covered IMO
What motherboard are you working with here, it may make a difference but, there is little difference between most on-board sound solutions and dedicated sound cards. The primary difference in most cases is the inclusion of a more powerful amplifier on the sound card which isn't a major concern with those headphones.
You do not need a dedicated sound card to enable the surround sound features and as long as you are connected to the sound jack at the back of the computer (on the motherboard - not the front panel), you should be fine to set-up surround without getting all the extra noise from the computer (using the front panel will make the sound bad).

yanivtawily

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2014
yes i understand
i want to buy Asus Z97-K with my new computer
but maybe i change it for less price motherbord cause i dont realy need all his things
you know what just take look on my all computer http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ThHDQ7 (and i put the just for now to see the price)
and it ad700x i will buy with the x and ty for helping
by the way the thing that came with the Creative Sound Blaster Zx it connect to the back of my computer cause if that is so i dont get noices
and if you know good motherborad so i will not need sound card tell me plz

The Asus Z07-K has a Realtek® ALC887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC featuring Crystal Sound 2, this is a very good sound chip that should provide a very enjoyable gaming experience. I'm going to recommend you try the on-board audio first. Then, if you find it lacking, look to a dedicated sound card.
I'm fairly positive you'll be happy with on-board, while I cannot claim to be an audiophile my wife is and she has convinced me that the speakers (headphones) are the make or break component to sound quality and you've got that covered IMO

Solution