[SOLVED] what operations in a corporate office can remote desktop services be applicable?

Apr 6, 2021
what operations in a corporate office can remote desktop services be applicable? i need some help for my assignment as a student of ICT class hope someone can help me thanks!

Solution
It's not just about computer failure or problems. But computers can be used for many tasks.

1. Simulations, very powerful computers can be used for crunching simulations. But simulations can take hours or days. So those employees will have 2 computers or share a simulation computer. They can log into the simulation computer to see the progress and status or cancel or launch another simulation iteration.
  2. Headless process control. Sometimes computers will be used to control a device or lab station. Perhaps used to monitor physical systems. Technicians will want to log into those computers to look at status or control things remotely.
  3. Video rendering, like simulations, takes a long time. For movie studios which use...
May 12, 2021
what operations in a corporate office can remote desktop services be applicable? i need some help for my assignment as a student of ICT class hope someone can help me thanks!
Think about what goes wrong with computers and how they are typically fixed. For example you can not fix a broken psu with a windows update. If you can not find anything online just do some practice scenarios with a second machine and look up common failures of office pcs.

It's not just about computer failure or problems. But computers can be used for many tasks.

1. Simulations, very powerful computers can be used for crunching simulations. But simulations can take hours or days. So those employees will have 2 computers or share a simulation computer. They can log into the simulation computer to see the progress and status or cancel or launch another simulation iteration.
  2. Headless process control. Sometimes computers will be used to control a device or lab station. Perhaps used to monitor physical systems. Technicians will want to log into those computers to look at status or control things remotely.
  3. Video rendering, like simulations, takes a long time. For movie studios which use actual RAY TRACING, renders of scenes can take hours or days. Again, they need to log into monitor and launch renders.

Solution
Honestly, if you're in a class for this and are asking for us to answer this for you--that's cheating and you shouldn't get the answer. I had to work hard to learn all that I know. I'm not going to share it so you can get a degree and compete with me in the marketplace without doing the same work. Figure it out or pick something you are better at for a career.