[SOLVED] what OS should i use?

SetoKaiba2

Honorable
May 3, 2016
Hi, i have an older pc that is currently used for netflix, but i also want it to do some gaming every now and then.
CPU: Phenom II X4 925
MOBO: ECS A785GM-AD3 V:1.0
GPU: GTX 650
RAM: 4GB
SSD
for now it works, but later on i want to up the ram to 16GB and use it to run my own server for games, ARK ect.
the question i have is should i stick to win10 or could an open source OS like Linux be a better option?

Hi, i have an older pc that is currently used for netflix, but i also want it to do some gaming every now and then.
CPU: Phenom II X4 925
MOBO: ECS A785GM-AD3 V:1.0
GPU: GTX 650
RAM: 4GB
SSD
for now it works, but later on i want to up the ram to 16GB and use it to run my own server for games, ARK ect.
the question i have is should i stick to win10 or could an open source OS like Linux be a better option?

Windows 10 for any computer use. I only use linux to have a portable OS or use an OS on my PS3. Windows 10 is the best OS in my opinion. Even if it is too expensive for a licence, don't use one as it'll only give you a watermark and block customisation but that can be loopholed. Licences can be bought for pretty cheap, if you find a genuine non-scam one. I bought mine for £5 and it served me for really long. It still hasn't caused problems.

Windows 7 doesn't have support and Windows 8 is terrible in my opinion.

TRENDING THREADS